Our basic expectations of all of our staff are that you will:
- Behave with personal integrity and understanding.
- Wear your uniform or appropriate clothing whenever on duty and maintain it in a presentable fashion.
- Carry out your duties according to the assignment instructions in a professional manner and with consideration for others.
- Greet visitors to our customer’s premises in a polite and friendly manner.
- Be fit for work and alert at all times.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of your assignment and key customer personnel.
- Observe all health and safety requirements and take care of yourselves and others that may be affected by your actions.
- Display your SIA licence (if working as a Security Officer) on the outside of your uniform whilst on duty.